Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The CNB confirmed yesterday that all seven policymakers will attend next meeting on September 30.
- Recently, we saw that a rising number of CNB members have mentioned that a bigger rate hike may be necessary to curb the inflationary pressures.
- CNB member Vojtech Benda was the only policymaker voting for a 50bps hike at the last meeting (August 5).
- This time, Governor Rusnok and rate settler Holub may also vote for a 50bps hike based on their latest speeches.
- On Wednesday, CNB member Tomas Nidetzky said that the central bank will have a more intensive debate about the magnitude of the rate hike at its policy meeting next week.
- This morning, we saw that business and consumer confidence indicators decreased slightly in September amid rising uncertainty over the economic outlook.