Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The Aussie bond space held onto its overnight flattening impetus, with XM consolidating shy of its SYCOM highs during a limited Sydney session. YM unchanged, XM +2.0.
- Next week's AOFM issuance schedule is light by recent standards, while news flow saw Australian PM Morrison point to a push towards an economic re-opening come December.
- Local retail sales data was virtually in line with expectations.
- Bills -1 to +1 through the reds.
- ANZ job ads and AIG PSI data are due Monday, along with A$2.0bn worth of ACGB 2.75% 21 November 2029 supply.