Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Tuesday's European rates / bonds options flow included:
- DUZ1 112.3/112.4 call spd 1.75 over DUV1 112.3 calls paid 10k
- Buying DUZ1 112.30/112.40 call spread vs Selling 112.10 puts for net 0.5
- OEX1 135.75/136cs vs 135p, bought the cs for -3.5 (receives) in 2k
- RXV1 171.50p, sold 16k at 54.5/54 (ref 171.34), and 9k at 44 (ref 171.50)
- RXV1 171.5/170.5ps 1x1.33 was sold at 28 in 5k
- ERM3 100.62/100.50ps 1x2, bought for -5.5 (receives) in 4.5k
- 0LZ1 99.37/99.25ps 1x2, bought for 0.75 in 10k