Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Tsys are slightly lower, alongside equities reversing overnight weakness - but TYfutures remain well above the week's opening levels.
- 5-Year supply the highlight of the U.S. calendar, while 2-day FOMC meeting kicks off today, with decision tomorrow; our preview went out Monday.
- Mar 10-Yr futures (TY) down 3/32 at 137-09 (L: 137-09 / H: 137-14.5), with the curve a little steeper: 2-Yr yield is up 0.6bps at 0.1211%, 5-Yr is up 1.3bps at 0.4151%, 10-Yr is up 1.9bps at 1.0482%, and 30-Yr is up 2bps at 1.8122%.
- Main data is Jan consumer confidence at 1000ET; at the same time we also get Jan Richmond Fed Manufacturing.
- Corporate earnings of interest: Microsoft, J&J, Verizon, Texas Instruments.
- In supply: $60B of 42-/119-day bills at 1130ET, with 1300ET seeing $61B 5-Yr Tsy note auction, as well as sale of $34B in 52-week bills.
- NY Fed buys ~$1.75B of 20-30Y Tsys.