Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
In a replay of Monday's overnight price action, Tsys have edged lower Tuesday. Volumes a little subdued (TYM1s ~230k) ahead of supply today and the FOMC decision Wednesday (2-day meeting gets underway this morning).
- The 2-Yr yield is up 0.4bps at 0.172%, 10-Yr is up 1.3bps at 1.5792%, and 30-Yr is up 1.5bps at 2.2552%. Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 3/32 at 132-09 (L: 132-07 / H: 132-12.5)
- Not much in way of macro / headline drivers overnight. Corporate earnings will be of some interest today, with names like UPS, GE, 3M reporting before market, Alphabet and Microsoft etc after-market.
- In supply, $28B 2Y FRN auction alongside $40B 42-day bill auction at 1130ET, with $62B 7Y Note auction at 1300ET.
- A light schedule overall though: some house price (FHFA / S&P CoreLogic) house price data at 0900ET, followed by Conference Board consumer confidence and Richmond Fed Manufacturing at 1000ET.
- No NY Fed buy ops until Thursday on account of the Fed meeting. Our Fed preview went out yesterday, click here if you haven't seen it.