Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: A muted session for T-Notes thus far, sticking to a 1+ tick range with
cash markets closed owing to a Japanese holiday, and desks thinly staffed on the
back of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. U.S. stock index futures have edged
higher in Asia-Pacific trade, with little in the way of headline flow noted.
T-Notes have stuck to a 1+ tick range.
- There was a sharp sell-off observed in oil on decent volume, likely
exacerbated by limited liquidity.
- Flash PMI data headlines Friday.
- Cash Tsys are closed until the London open owing to the aforementioned
Japanese holiday, with an early close for cash & futures scheduled Friday.
- T-Notes last 119.06+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.063% on