Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
TYZ0 +0-02+ at 139-05+ after the space recovered from lows on Friday, although the curve still ran steeper on the day come the bell.
- Some were happy to point to huge month-end index extensions as a driving force behind the Tsy bid, especially with London closed on Monday.
- The bid in equities and uptick in traded inflation metrics kept the long end rally in check.
- Fed's Harker and Kaplan had slightly differing views on what AIT could mean (at least in terms of outright inflation levels), although markets will look to addresses from Vice Chair Clarida and Governor Brainard for a little more clarity on the matter over the coming days.
- On the Hill we have seen a narrowing of the fiscal differences, with the Trump admin moving its proposal up to a total of $1.3tn worth of fresh support, although this was rejected by the Democrats.
- Further afield, social unrest continues to rear its head, with an individual who was seemingly aligned with right wing groups shot in Portland, Oregon over the weekend.
- Elsewhere, as mentioned earlier, it is worth noting that China's latest restrictions on artificial-intelligence technology exports provides hurdles and potentially the ultimate stumbling block for U.S. companies looking to acquire ByteDance's TikTok.
- Eurodollar futures unchanged to +0.5 through the reds.
- Chinese PMI data headlines in Asia-Pac hours.