Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- WTI crude futures continue to oscillate either side of the 50-dma ($60.29 for the continuation contract) in a relatively more muted session so far for oil markets. The quieter markets come despite reports in the Middle East that an Iranian-flagged carrier came under attack in the Red Sea - a relevant point ahead of key discussion in Vienna between the EU, Iran and US.
- Weekly DoE crude oil inventories take focus going forward, with markets expecting the figures to have shown a 1.6mln bbl draw in reserves over the most recent week of data.
- In precious metals markets, both gold and silver are in very minor negative territory despite some further weakness in the US dollar so far Wednesday. Persistent equity strength may be weighing, with the e-mini S&P holding just below this week's all time highs printed at 4,076.00.