Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs have stayed within this morning range this afternoon.
- BTP has been the notable under performer, slowly drifting lower,
- The contract tested yesterday's low and initial support at 147.44. (printed 147.41 low)
- Main initial targets is still eyed at the 0.842% yield, the 2021 peak and highest since 01/10/2020, which equates today (ref 147.66) to 147.29.
- German curve is flat, while Italy spread trades 2bps wider at the time of typing.
- Looking ahead, most desk await on the FOMC tomorrow, but still some focus later on further tech stocks earnings, with Texas Instrument, Visa, Alphabet, Microsoft, Starbucks, still left for today.
- Bund futures are down -0.07 today at 170.76 with 10y Bund yields up 0.1bp at -0.253% and Schatz yields up 0.1bp at -0.694%.
- BTP futures are down -0.25 today at 147.58 with 10y yields up 2.1bp at 0.819% and 2y yields up 1.8bp at -0.325%.
- OAT futures are down -0.11 today at 161.35 with 10y yields up 0.6bp at 0.089% and 2y yields down -0.5bp at -0.661%.