Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A steadier afternoon session for EGBs going into the weekend, as the street awaits for news on US stimulus and Brexit.
- Bund curve has reversed most of the flattening from this morning and sit bear steeper on the margin.
- BTP has been the best performer, a continuation from the large buying noted this morning.
- As such, BTP/Bund spread is 3.4bps tighter on the day.
- Looking ahead, after market a few ratings are scheduled
- S&P on the UK (current rating: AA; Outlook Stable), the EFSF (current rating: AA; Outlook Stable), Greece (current rating: BB-; Outlook Stable) & Italy (current rating: BBB; Outlook Negative).
- Fitch on the Netherlands (current rating: AAA; Outlook Stable).
- DBRS Morningstar on Greece (current rating: BB (Low); Stable Trend).
- Bund futures are up 0.08 today at 175.27
- BTP futures up 0.49 at 148.94
- OAT futures up 0.19 at 169.34.