August 15, 2022 06:16 GMT
- A tight overnight session for Bund with most of Europe out on a Monday Bank holiday (Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain).
- Bund has faded some of last Friday's selling, with 10yr yield printing a 1.028% high, 154.88 low in future on Friday.
- Bund is up 31 ticks, and resistance moves down to 156.04
- Support is at Friday's and August low at 154.88.
- There's no tier 1 data to start the week, and notable data for this week, sees UK employment, Canada CPI, US IP (tue), UK CPI, EU GDP, US retail sales (wed), Australia employment, Norway GDP, EU final CPI (thu), Japan CPI, UK retail sales (fri).