Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: A tight SFE session, with Chinese factory gate deflation worry and
a soft headline reading in the latest domestic NAB biz. survey helping the space
off lows as we worked through Sydney trade.
- YM -2.5, XM -5.5, leaving YM/XM at 24.75, with the cash equivalent at 24.4bp.
- Rlsewhere, corporate supply garnered some interest. ADB priced A$150mn worth
of 2030 green kangaroo bonds at swaps +43bp, Perpetual Trust announced a 5-Year
fixed and/or FRN deal and BFCM mandated banks for a new 5-Year snr preferred
- Bills sit 1-3 ticks lower through the reds.
- Westpac consumer confidence & A$800mn worth of ACGB 2.50% 2030 supply headline
tomorrow's local docket.