Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Rising uncertainty in June amid Delta variant has increased preference for 'safe' asset such as the USD, sending the Asian DXY lower.
- ADXY index broke below its 200D SMA (108.30) this week; next level to watch on the downside stands at 107.54, which corresponds to the 61.8% Fibo retracement of the 99.96 – 112.22 range, followed by 107.
- On the topside, levels to watch stand at 108.75 (100D SMA), followed by psychological resistance at 109.
- USD strengths could also continue to weigh on EM equities in the coming weeks (currency depreciation is usually associated with equity weakness in the EM markets).