Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Again there have been little idiosyncratic drivers in EGBs today
with Bunds being driven higher by risk appetite and moving in line with gilts.
- The biggest move has come close to the time of writing with BTPs spiking
lower. BTPs had been underperforming Spain, Portugal and Greece through most of
the day but have suddenly rallied with the spread widening as much as Greece on
- Other peripheral spreads have also drifted higher on the day with Spanish
spreads 5.1bp wider, Portuguese spreads 5.8bp wider and GGB spreads 9.3bp wider.
- Bund futures are up 0.64 today at 171.00 with 10y Bund yields down -4.5bp at
-0.347% and Schatz yields down -1.5bp at -0.646%.
- BTP futures are down -0.72 today at 140.69 with 10y yields up 6.2bp at 1.305%
and 2y yields up 4.1bp at -0.33%.
- OAT futures are up 0.40 today at 167.22 with 10y yields down -3.0bp at -0.19%
and 2y yields down -1.4bp at -0.610%.