Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGBs have traded within the morning ranges, as investors and market participants prepare for a huge risk event week.
- German curve has reversed some of the bear flattening noted during the morning session, to trade flat at the time of typing.
- Peripheral have traded mixed, with Spain 0.4bp tighter versus the German 10yr, while Greece sits 1.4bp wider.
- Looking ahead, all eyes on the US election, with some of the results expected tomorrow night.
- Dec Bund futures (RX) up 8 ticks at 176.23 (L: 175.9 / H: 176.32)
- Germany: The 2-Yr yield is down 0.2bps at -0.796%, 5-Yr is up 0.2bps at -0.818%, 10-Yr is down 0.6bps at -0.633%, and 30-Yr is down 0.6bps at -0.224%.
- Dec BTP futures (IK) down 4 ticks at 149.55 (L: 148.97 / H: 149.63)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.7bps tighter at 138bps
- Dec OAT futures (OA) up 6 ticks at 170.17 (L: 169.85 / H: 170.23)
- Spanish bond spread down 0.4bps at 75.8bps
- Portuguese PGB spread down 0.3bps at 72.9bps
- Greek bond spread down 1.5bps at 156.1bps