Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Weakness in the dollar (DXY -0.65%) prompting fresh session highs for cable at 1.3982. May be a stretch for today but worth highlighting the cluster off highs just above 1.40, consistently failing to close above the psychological level.
- Clearing resistance at 1.4009 would reinstate a technically bullish theme.
- The strength is underpinned by what Prime Minister Johnson is celebrating as "very encouraging" early results in a crucial set of British elections – following the ruling Tory party winning the high-profile town of Hartlepool.
- Labour party head Keir Starmer has described the election results as `bitterly disappointing'.
- Additionally Bloomberg now reporting *Two-thirds of U.K. adults have had first covid-19 vaccine dose.