Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 3: 0.9017 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.8996 High Jan 12
- RES 1: 0.8937 High Jan 13
- PRICE: 0.8906 @ 16:10 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 0.8866 Low Jan 15/Key Support
- SUP 2: 0.8861 Low Nov 11 and a bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.8802 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8759 Low May 12, 2020
EURGBP maintains a weaker tone. The cross traded lower Thursday extending the latest downleg. This week's breach of support at 0.8932, Dec 31 low is weighing on the pair. Attention is on 0.8867, Nov 23 low. MA studies are also beginning to display a bearish condition reinforcing the current trend direction. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 0.9085, Jan 6 high. Initial resistance is at 0.8937, Wednesday's high.