Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2414 High Apr 17, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2285 High Jan 8
- RES 1: 1.2245 High May 19
- PRICE: 1.2229 @ 06:09 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 1.2126 Low May 17
- SUP 2: 1.2052 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 1.2057 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.1986 Low May 5 and key short-term support
EURUSD has started the week on a firmer note and is approaching resistance at 1.2245, May 19 high. The outlook remains bullish following last week's gains. Clearance of 1.2245 would confirm a resumption of strength and open 1.2285, Jan 8 high. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at 1.2052, May 13 low while initial support is at 1.2126, the May 17 low. A break of 1.2052 would signal a top.