Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian stocks have tracked US equities higher, and Asian indices are now on course to erase most of the year's losses.
- Beside the good performance, investors and market participants remains cautious on the US-China relations, with trade talks expected soon.
- Nikkei jumped 2%, while Kospi added over 1%.US fiscal deadlock is also at the forefront.
- Japanese Equity rose led by the ted sector,
- RNBZ chief economist noted that negative rates were conditional, not inevitable.
- Equity current level:
- Hang Seng; 25180.00
- CSI 300: 4612.00
- Kospi 200: 320.65China
- A50: 15124.0