Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Asian equity indices followed their US counterparts lower as worries
surrounding the outlook for earnings weighed & US 10-Year yields briefly moved
back above 3.00% for the second time in 24 hours.
- The Nikkei 225 lost 0.65% in the morning session as the industrial sector led
the way lower, with IT not far behind. The utilities sector helped to cushion
- The Hang Seng lost 0.9%, with all of the major sectors trading lower. Consumer
staplers led the way, with IT stocks also providing a notable drag on the index.
- China's CSI shed 0.3%.
- The ASX 200 was closed for the ANZAC Day national holiday.
- US index futures edged lower, with the e-mini S&P losing 5 points, while the
Dow shed 30 points.