Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Asian indices took their cues from Wall St. following Friday's
"Goldilocks" US labour market report.
- The Nikkei 225 last traded 1.3% higher but back from best levels, as a
well-documented political scandal hindered the performance of Japanese stocks in
the latter part of the session, with electronics names & auto makers leading the
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng & Chinese Indices also benefitted from the broader risk
on tone & the PBoC resuming its liquidity injections after a notable absence
- The ASX 200 also moved higher, but lagged regional peers, trading up 0.8%
although the heavyweight energy & metals sectors led the way higher.
- US index futures also moved higher, with the e-mini S&P-500 10 points better
off, while the mini-Dow added over 100 points.