Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Asia's major indices were mostly lower on Thursday as tech names moved
higher, while financials took a hit.
- The Nikkei 225 bucked the broader trend, adding 0.5%, with the IT sector
outperforming, while energy names added the most weight to the index.
- The Hang Seng lost 0.7% as IT names weighed, while energy was the only sector
to trade higher.
- China's CSI 300 lost 1.4%.
- Australia's ASX lost 0.2% with the Financial sector adding the most weight,
while the health care sector lodged the largest gains.
- US index futures moved higher following a strong run of earnings posted after
the bell. The e-mini S&P added 5 points, while the mini Dow added 16 points.