Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: At/near overnight lows at the moment, steady decline after
initial gap lower late Thursday on China's Xi calling for a quick conclusion to
the text of a bilateral trade accord with the U.S. WEaker but more sedate price
action ahead headline NFP data for Mar. Curve update:
* 3M10Y +1.933, 10.678 (L: 8.309 / H: 10.678)
* 2Y10Y +0.076, 17.69 (L: 17.2 / H: 18.344)
* 2Y30Y +0.514, 58.573 (L: 57.794 / H: 58.98)
* 5Y30Y +0.366, 60.139 (L: 59.4 / H: 60.397)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) down 24/32 at 164-6 (L: 164-06 / H: 164-31)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) down 18/32 at 147-4 (L: 147-03 / H: 147-22)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 7/32 at 123-10.5 (L: 123-10 / H: 123-17.5)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) down 4/32 at 115-11.5 (L: 115-11 / H: 115-15.75)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 1.375/32 at 106-11.625 (L: 106-11.625 / H: