Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 105.16 High Nov 13
- RES 3: 104.95 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - Jan 6 downleg
- RES 2: 104.76 High Nov 24
- RES 1: 104.40/54 High Jan 11 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- PRICE: 103.84 @ 16:12 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 103.53 Low Jan 13
- SUP 2: 102.95 Low Jan 7
- SUP 3: 102.59 Low Jan 6 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 102.02 Low Mar 10
USDJPY is unchanged and maintains a firmer tone despite the recent pullback. Attention is on 104.23, the bear channel top drawn off the Mar 24 high. The channel has contained recent gains however a break would signal a reversal. This would open 104.76, Nov 24 high. On the downside, support to watch lies at 103.53, Jan 13 low. A move through this low would highlight a possible reversal from the channel top and allow for a deeper pullback.