Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 105.16 High Nov 13
- RES 3: 104.95 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - Jan 6 downleg
- RES 2: 104.76 High Nov 24
- RES 1: 104.40/54 High Jan 11 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- PRICE: 103.67 @ 16:50 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 103.53 Low Jan 13
- SUP 2: 102.95 Low Jan 7
- SUP 3: 102.59 Low Jan 6 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 102.02 Low Mar 10
USDJPY traded moderately lower Tuesday, but made no real challenge on last week's lows. Attention is on 104.23, the bear channel top drawn off the Mar 24 high. The channel has contained recent gains however a break would signal a reversal. This would open 104.76, Nov 24 high. On the downside, support to watch lies at 103.53, Jan 13 low. A move through this low would highlight a possible reversal from the channel top and allow for a deeper pullback.