Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: AU bond futures followed offshore themes with the aforementioned
SCMP piece & a slight uptick in Chinese industrial profits adding some weight.
Little to report on the domestic front.
- Space operates off worst levels YM last -5.0 ticks, XM -8.0 ticks, leaving
YM/XM a touch steeper at 42.5 ticks, with the cash equivalent at 38.4bp.
- Bills trade 3-4 ticks lower thru the reds.
- RBA repo operations saw A$1.271bn worth of 19-day operations dealt at an
average of 1.481%.
- Private sector credit data provides the highlight of the domestic docket
tomorrow, with Australia set to hold the latest RCEP meeting (also on Friday).