Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The RBI will today auction a total INR 320bn of securities from four lines
- INR 110bn of 5.63% 2026 bonds (prev. sale on Apr 23 was cancelled, April 9 sale drew yield of 5.63%, bid/cover 2.25)
- INR 40bn of floating 2033 bonds (prev. sale on Apr 23, yield 4.9309%, bid/cover 3.75)
- INR 100bn of 6.64% 2035 bonds (prev. sale on Apr 23, yield 6.7625%, bid/cover 2.65)
- INR 70bn of 6.67% 2050 bonds (prev. sale on Apr 23, yield 6.8000%, bid/cover 3.40)
- Yields fell yesterday as the RBI conducted INR 100bn operation twist, under the operation the bank filled its whole allocation with 5.85% 2030 bonds and did not buy any of the 2026 or 2028 bonds. The cut off yield came in at 5.97%, slightly lower than expected. The focus in the 10-year sector should help support demand at today's auction.