Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE SUMMARY: AUD/USD
- Asia open $0.7668, range $0.7655 - $0.7674, Europe open $0.7661, range $0.7655
- Finished yesterday's session broadly flat despite a modest weakening in the
USD index. This morning, AUD/USD has ebbed lower but remains well within recent
- Little newsflow or data in either the European or Asian session provided a
catalyst for price action, but USD will be eyeing GDP data (third reading) for
any revisions at 1330GMT.
- Option expiries at $0.7700 for Friday's NY cut could underpin prices but key
resistance at $0.7694/95 (200DMA, Nov10-Dec15 highs) comes in ahead of that