Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds have ticked higher in early SFE dealing, supported by
heaving buying activity in YMZ8 & month end extension flows, as yields soften by
1.5-2.0bp across the curve.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year domestic yield differential last trades unch. at
~61.0bp, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread at ~-37.5bp last, after U.S. Tsys
underperformed local Bonds on Thursday.
- The uptick in Bonds, along with 3-Month BBSW fixing 0.8bp lower today has
supported the Bill strip, which trades unch. to 2 ticks higher last.
- Participants look to the AOFM's weekly issuance schedule with interest, ahead
of next week's RBA MonPol decision, AU trade data & retail sales. It is also
worth noting that RBA's Heath will make an appearance next week.