Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bonds were higher, finishing off of best levels, with
3-Year bond futures closing at 97.855 (+1.0 tick) and 3-Year Bond futures
closing at 97.2025 (+1.25 ticks). Rolls remain the focal point.
- 3 year cash bonds last yield 2.113% (-0.6bp) while 10-Year cash yields 2.804%
(-1.4bp), leaving the domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential at 68.4bp.
- The AU/US 10-Year bond spread last trades at -7.4bp, after US note auctions
were well digested in US hours.
- 10-Year paper may have fallen afoul of extremely strong demand for NZ 2029
paper via syndication, although the pullback was limited.
- The latest domestic I/L supply was ignored by markets, although the cover
ratio was notably softer when compared to the prior auction of the line.
- The space also shrugged off the latest NAB business survey & housing finance
data which gave mixed signals.
- 3-month BBSW fixed 1bp higher which pressured the front end of the Bill strip,
but that was reversed in range-bound trade as the white Bill contracts finished
the SFE session unchanged.