Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 13.69 points at 28056.82
- ASX 200 down 4.002 points at 7580.3
- Shanghai Comp. down 4.347 points at 3528.274
- JGB 10-Yr future up 15 ticks at 152.19, yield down 1bp at 0.026%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 98.815, yield down 3bp at 1.192%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-03 at 133-21+, yield up 1.52bp at 1.346%
- WTI crude up $0.06 at $69.3, Gold up $0.34 at $1752.04
- USD/JPY down 6 pips at Y110.37
- FED'S GEORGE: TIME HAS COME TO DIAL BACK FED MONETARY STIMULUS (BBG)
- FED'S DALY: TAPERING OF ASSETS PURCHASES COULD START AS SOON AS THIS YEAR (FT)
- HOUSE DEM MODERATES LAY OUT BATTLE LINES AS PELOSI STANDS FIRM (Politico)
- YELLEN WEIGHS VISIT TO CHINA, HER FIRST AS TREASURY SECRETARY (BBG)
- ACT ENTERS SNAP SEVEN-DAY LOCKDOWN, NEW ZEALAND LOOKS TO REOPEN BORDER IN 2022
- U.S. CALLS ON OPEC AND ITS ALLIES TO PUMP MORE OIL (RTRS)