January 11, 2023 01:41 GMT
Australia Retail Trade +1.4% In November
Metals bulletDataHomepagemarkets-real-timeCommoditiesEnergy BulletsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed Income NewsForeign Exchange News
- Australia retail trade rose 1.4% month-on-month in seasonally adjusted estimate in November, compared with the 0.2% fall last month.
- Rose 7.7% compared with November 2021, slower than the 12.5% growth in October.
- Food retailing rose 0.1% ($17.1m) in November.
- Household goods retailing rose 2.1% ($130.9m) .
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing rose 6.4% ($193.0m).
- Department stores rose 5.4% ($104.0m).
- Other retailing rose 1.1% ($61.7m).