Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- *Deal PRICED overnight: Republic of Chile $1b 50Y Social +158
- $1b WNG 50Y Social Fixed (Sept. 21, 2071) at +158
- - Guidance +160a (+/-2), IPT +190 area
- - Reoffer price 95.941 to yield 3.42%
- - Coupon: 3.25
- Chile plans to sell $2.7b of bonds in the local market during Q4 to be sold via the central bank, according to a Finance Ministry statement.
- Q4 bond sale amount included in statement about Chile issuing $2.1b of bonds in foreign currency. (BBG)