Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Most of the flows in short sterling have been rate hike play via option.
- latest trade: 0LZ1 9937/9925 p1x2 ppr pays 0.75 for the 2 in 4k
- Also the Short t sterling strip sees further steepening interest and decent volumes are going through today.
- Via spreads like June22/Sep2022 (18k traded), June2022/June2023 (10.5k), and Sep2022/Dec 2022 (22k), Sep2022/Sep2023 (11k)
- And outright, pushing the back end Green strip to lowest since March 2020.
- Reds are trending at lowest level since April 2020