Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 105.16 High Nov 13
- RES 3: 104.95 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - Jan 6 downleg
- RES 2: 104.76/78 High Nov 24 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 104.20/104.40 High Jan 27 / High Jan 11
- PRICE: 104.19 @ 20:30 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 103.33 Low Jan 21
- SUP 2: 103.28/02 61.8% and 76.4 % of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
- SUP 3: 102.59 Low Jan 6 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 102.02 Low Mar 10
USDJPY traded well Wednesday, placing the bear channel resistance under considerable pressure. This opens a move toward 104.40, the Jan 11 high, a rise above which would signal a reversal of the trend. To the downside, fresh weakness would expose 103.28 and 103.02, Fibonacci retracements. Clearance of 103.95 and 104.40, Jan 11 high would reverse the trend.