Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Curves are bear steepening Globally, nothing big, and the bigger picture still shows curve at multi month lows.
- German 5/30s is at steepest level for the week, albeit still at lowest (flattest) levels since February.
- Initial upside target for 5/30s is at 76.067, now at 75.202.
- US/Germany 10yr spread moves 1.4bps wider, widest since the 16th July.
- Support in Bund is now at yesterday's low 175.42.
- Small support in TYU1 moves up to 134.11
Chart source: Bloomberg