Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USTs have sold off and the curve has bear steepened heading into the long weekend and followed through from the risk-on theme that materialised during the European session.
- UST cash yields are 1-5bp higher on the day with the curve 4bp steeper. Last yields: 2-year -0.7133%, 5-year -0.6854%, 10-year -0.4290%, 30-year 0.0764%.
- TYH1 trades at 136-17, marking the low of the day.
- SPX has traded sideways for most of the session while still eking out gains on the day.
- The FDA agreed that Modern can increase the dosage of the coronavirus vaccine in each bottle, which could help drive up supplies of vaccines.
- The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment index for February came in below expectations at 76.2 vs 80.9 survey.
- Donald Trump's defense team has finished making arguments in the Senate impeachment trial.