Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.64 Trendline resistance drawn off the Mar 24 high
- RES 3: 107.53 High Jul 20
- RES 2: 106.95/107.05 High Aug 28 and Aug 13 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 106.55 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 106.17 @ 06:21 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 105.20 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 105.10 Low Aug 19 and the intraday bear trigger
- SUP 3: 104.86 76.4% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 13 rally
- SUP 4: 104.19 Low Jul 31 and a major support
USDJPY stalled at yesterday's high signalling the likely final phase of this week's correction. Yesterday's pattern formation is a bearish doji candle. A bearish focus remains in place following the Aug 28 sell-off. In pattern terms, the move lower was a bearish engulfing candle and highlights a bearish threat exposing 105.10, Aug 19 low. A break would open 104.19, Jul 31 low. Clearance of 106.95/107.05 is required to reinstate a bullish theme.