Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1953 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.1909 High Jul 30 / Sep 03 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.1846 High Sep 14
- RES 1: 1.1806 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1730 @ 20:37 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: 1.1722 76.4% of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 1.1664 Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1621 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD remained soft Friday and again confirmed a resumption of bearish pressure. The pair last week cleared 1.1770, Sep 13 low resulting in a print below 1.1758, 61.8% of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally. Further weakness would open 1.1722, the 76.4 retracement ahead of the key support at 1.1664, the Aug 20 low. A break of 1.1664 would strengthen a medium-term bearish case. Initial firm resistance has been defined at 1.1846, Sep 14 high.