Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 3: 0.8930/96 50-day EMA / High Jan 12
- RES 2: 0.8862/0.8925 20-day EMA / High Jan 18 and key resistance
- RES 1: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- PRICE: 0.8768 @ 06:13 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 0.8711 Low May 11, 2020
- SUP 2: 0.8691 Low May 5, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8671 Low Apr 30, 2020 and a key support
- SUP 4: 0.8661 2.0% 10-dma envelope
The EURGBP bearish case strengthened on Feb 4 as the downtrend accelerated. The cross has breached the 1.0% 10-dma envelope base of 0.8750 and 0.8748, 61.8% of the Feb - Mar 2020 rally. Moving average studies are also still pointing south reinforcing current trend conditions. The focus is on 0.8711 next, the May 11, 2020 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.8840.