Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 152.62 76.4% retracement of the Feb 12 - 26 sell-off
- RES 3: 151.98 High Feb 22
- RES 2: 151.22 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 151.07 High Mar 1and 3
- PRICE: 150.75 @ Close Mar 2
- SUP 1: 149.76 High Mar 3
- SUP 2: 148.72 Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 148.37 Low Oct 22 and key support
- SUP 4: 148.23 200-dma (cont)
BTP futures remain in a bear mode following last week's strong sell-off. The recent corrective bounce has stalled at 151.07, Mar 1 and 3 high and yesterday's sell-off signals scope for a retest of last week's low print of 148.72 on Feb 26. The breach on Feb 25 of support at 149.57, Jan 22 low adds further weight to a bearish theme. A break of 148.72 would open the 148.00 handle. Resistance is at 151.07.