Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2255 76.4% retracement of the Jan - Feb sell off
- RES 3: 1.2243 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 1.2113 High Mar 3
- PRICE: 1.2056 @ 06:02 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 1.1992 Low Mar 2
- SUP 2: 1.1952 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1945 23.6% retracement of the Mar - Jan rally
- SUP 4: 1.1908 Low Nov 27
The EURUSD short-term outlook remains bearish. This follows the recent move lower and the confirmation of bearish candle patterns on Feb 25, a shooting star, and bearish engulfing on Feb 26. The move this week, on Tuesday through support at 1.2023 reinforces the bearish patterns and signals scope for 1.1952, Feb 5 low. On the upside, 1.2113 is initial resistance. A clear breach of this level would expose 1.2184, Feb 26 high.