Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9070 High Aug 17
- RES 3: 0.9044 High Aug 24 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 0.9003/04 20- and 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8975 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 0.8934 @ 16:17 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 0.8909 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 0.8905 1.0% Lower 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8864 Low Jun 9 and 61.8% of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
- SUP 4: 0.88330 Low Jun 15
EURGBP maintains a bearish outlook and extended the downside Friday with the cross hitting new multi-month lows. The print below former support at 0.8938, Jul 10 low sets the scene for a deeper pullback. This has opened 0.8912 next, Jun 16 low and 0.8864, the Jun 9 low and a Fibonacci retracement. Note, MA studies are crossing into a bearish condition to reinforce the current bearish phase. 0.9044 marks trend resistance.