Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.11 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 3: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 2: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 133.76/34.13 High Jun 10 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 133.37 @ 16:25 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 132.66 Low Jun 11
- SUP 2: 132.52 Low May 24
- SUP 3: 132.02 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 131.60 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY extended losses Friday, showing below the Jun 7 low to touch 132.67. This extends the lower end of the recent range and confirms a break of the 20-day EMA. The move lower raises the risk of a deeper correction with attention turning to the 50-day EMA at 132.02. First support is at 132.52, May 24 low. On the upside, firm resistance is seen at 133.76, Jun 10 high. A break would expose 134.13, Jun 1 high and the bull trigger.