Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3698 High Nov 4
- RES 3: 1.3607 High Nov 9
- RES 2: 1.3514 High Nov 18 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.3370/3379 High Nov 30 / 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3233 @ 16:49 GMT Dec 7
- SUP 1: 1.3195 Low Nov 30 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.3188 Low Dec 21 2020
- SUP 3: 1.3165 38.2% Mar ‘20 - Jun ‘21 Upleg
- SUP 4: 1.3040 2.0% 10-dma envelope
GBPUSD remains weak despite still trading above recent lows. 1.3195, Nov 30 low, represents an important short-term support and bear trigger following the volatile nature of price action early last week. A break lower would resume the downtrend and pave the way for weakness towards 1.3165, a retracement level. Resistance is seen at 1.3379, the 20-day EMA. A break would signal a potential short-term base.