Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4155 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.4103 76.4% retracement of the Feb 24 - Apr 12 downleg
- RES 2: 1.4009/17 High Apr 20 / High Mar 4
- RES 1: 1.3950 High Apr 22
- PRICE: 1.3877 @ 05:48 BST Apr 28
- SUP 1: 1.3824 Low Apr 22 and key intraday support
- SUP 2: 1.3717 Low Apr 16
- SUP 3: 1.3670/69 Low Mar 25 / Low Apr 12 and key support
- SUP 4: 1.3567 Low Apr 2
GBPUSD is slightly weaker. The pair traded lower last week following a failure at 1.4009, Apr 20 high and maintains a S/T bearish tone. The pullback means that recent gains stalled at the former bull channel base drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low. A break of 1.4009 is required to reinstate a bullish theme and open 1.4103, a Fibonacci retracement. Short-term support has been defined at 1.3824, Apr 22 low. The key bear trigger is 1.3669, Apr 12 low.