Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1805.7 - High Feb 25
- RES 3: $1760.7/75.9 - Low Feb 19 / High Feb 26
- RES 2: $1740.7 - High Mar 3
- RES 1: $1723.3 - Low Mar 4
- PRICE: $1692.5 @ 07:07 GMT Mar 9
- SUP 1: $1676.9 - Low Mar 8
- SUP 2: $1671.0 - Low Jun 5, 2020
- SUP 3: $1659.6 - Low Apr 21, 2020
- SUP 4: $1640.9 - Low Apr 8, 2020
Gold remains in a clear downtrend with the recent breach of $1760.67, Feb 19 low weighing on the yellow metal. The break confirmed a resumption of the broader downtrend that started in August 2020. Last week's extension lower reinforces bearish conditions with $1700.0 breached. Moving average studies are also in a bear mode highlighting the path of least resistance. Initial firm resistance is $1740.7, Mar 3 high.