Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1844.9 - Low Jun 14
- RES 3: $1834.1 - High Jul 15 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $1808.7 - High Sep 14
- RES 1: $1781.8 - Low Sep 14
- PRICE: $1763.0 @ 07:21 BST Sep 21
- SUP 1: $1742.3 - Low Sep 20
- SUP 2: $1724.5 - 76.4% retracement of the Aug 9 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 3: $1690.6 - Low Aug 08 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $1678.00 Low Mar 31
Gold traded sharply lower on Sep 16. The move resulted in a break of support at $1774.5, Aug 19 low and a test of $1745.4, 61.8% retracement of the Aug 9 - Sep 3 rally. The retracement remains exposed. Further out, a deeper decline would open the key support at $1690.6, Aug 9 low. On the upside, initial firm resistance has been defined at $1808.7, Sep 14 high. A break of this level is required to ease bearish pressure.