Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Gross borrowing requirement E48.28bln (2021: E43.20bln, multi-year budget estimate for 2022: E46.73bln).
- Net financing requirement is E18.35bln. Redemptions E27.59bln plus E1.84bln of buybacks of 2023 debt.
- E41.20bln of OLOs to be issued (E39.23bln in 2021, multi-year budget estimate for 2022: E41.00bln) and E3.00bln of EMTN/Schuldscheine funding.
- Up to 3 new benchmark OLOs intended to be launched in three syndications (up from 2 in 2021).
- New 10-year and 30-year OLOs to be launched and also a Green OLO with maturity to be determined.
- 11 conventional auctions scheduled which can be cancelled for syndications - monthly except December(up from 7 in 2021).
- 8 ORI operations up to E500mln each (5 in 2021).
- TC stock expected to increase by E2.0bln to E31.4bln.