Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 45.64 points at 19399.55
- ASX 200 down 2.777 points at 5744
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 150.96, JGB 10-Yr yield down 1.1bp at 0.027%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 2 ticks at 98.01, Aussie 3-Yr yield up 0.8bp at
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 97.355, Aussie 10-Yr yield up 1bp at
- US 10-Yr future down flat at 126.22, US 10-Yr yield flat at 2.194%
- WTI crude up $0.29 at $47.72, Gold up $0.36 at $1286.73
- USDJPY down 1 pips at 109.55
* MIXED COMMENTS FROM FED OFFICALS AS JACKSON HOLE BEGINS
* TRUMP BLAMES FELLOW REPUBLICANS FOR DEBT CEILINGS
* FED LOOKING FOR LIBOR ALTERNATIVES BASED ON U.S TREASURY REPOS
* FOLLOW ON - POLAND WILL NOT CHANGE ITS STANCE ON POSTED WORKERS